Today I found the following:
Anonymous goes back to the terrorists that filled the Boston harbor with tea; the negroes that refused to be seated in the back of the bus. We are the worthless that stormed the Bastille, and then decapitated an empress; and the separatists that brought down the iron curtain. But this time, our revolution will not be betrayed. We will bow to no leader, we bow only to ourselves.
The anonymous masses have always been vilified by those that have everything to lose. Anonymous has everything to gain. Will we be the generation of apathy? No. We must take our world back.
We are forged from the secret rage and tempered with the will of a people oppressed. A work in progress like our brothers and sisters behind the great wall, and those at home who fight those who wish to demolish our rights.
We are the Anonymous accomplices. Acting for justice and having no leader, we are a social structure capable of absorbing all attacks upon us. You cannot hide from us, because we are among you, we are the majority and the minority. We are continually expanding and improving. We cannot be defeated, because to defeat us would be to defeat yourself.
“Knowledge is free.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
|“||The wrong thing to do about any given circumstance or situation is to do nothing.||„|
|—L. Ron Hubbard,|
- Tea Party Group Uses ‘Anonymous’ Slogan, Consequences Will Never Be the Same (blippitt.com)
- Anonymous Pledge to Fight Scientologist Efforts in Haiti [War] (gawker.com)
- Anonymous Punishes the Oregon Tea Party (escapistmagazine.com)
- Communications Experts Unite to Form LegionThirteen Agency (eon.businesswire.com)
- Scientology Hackers Ask Pirates To Join Their War (torrentfreak.com)